It's a non-brainer! but a nice concept and kinda excited to know what pop up from the list...
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player,MP3 player, your playlist, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
6. You may continue on tagging others if you wish, and if you don't..you will not commit any sin or crime..so, be happy..This is just a game..
-If someone says: “Is this okay?” Footprints In The Sand, Leona Lewis
(Don’t know what’s this supposed to mean!)
-How would you describe yourself? I Who Have Nothing, Shirley Bassey
(Sedihnya… but right on the money!!!)
- What do you like in a girl/guy? The Boy Is Mine, Brandy & Monica
(Hahahaha… right on the money!!!)
-How do you feel today? Promiscuous Girl, Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
(Now this thing is getting scary… but right on the money!!!)
-What's your life's purpose? Inikah Cinta, Sheila Majid
(Sedihnya… kalau mencari cinta, harus sampai mati pun x tentu dapat)
- What do your friends think about you? I Love You, Sarah McLachlan
(Aahhh… This is nice… I hope they all love me!)
-What do you think about your parents? Fly Away From Here, Aerosmith
(Now this is coincidental OK! I love them both so much!)
-What do you think about very often? Sahabat, Fauziah Latiff
(Of course I think about my good frenz often and I hope they all do the same about me)
-What do you think about your best friend? Here Comes The Sun, Sheryl Crow
(My best friend is like the sun… isn’t it nice?)
-What song would you want them to play at your funeral? Yang Lebih Kau Cinta, Fauziah Latiff (Dalam kubur tetap sentapz & sedih sebab spouse akan kawin baru dengan skandal lama dia… boleh gitu??!!!)
-What's your biggest fear? Subway Ride, Sheryl Crow
(I think my biggest fear is stepping on a bathroom scale... but this one will do as well… after watching that movie “Irreversible” where Monica Belluci got brutally raped down the subway…)
-What would you post this entry as? The Difficult Kind, Sheryl Crow
(It’s actually almost real and chilling… but I think I handle it like a trooper… huhuh!)
p/s: I got all songs from Celine Dion but none of them appear on this game... hmm funny!